start of my interior makeover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

i took out the stock bench seat and swapped in a set of factory buckets out of a 91 ext cab chevy, i also swapped in the center console that was in the truck but decided i wanted a little bit of bass as well but at 6'1 im not willing to give up any space behind the seat. so i had a 12" bass tube lying around that i decided to hack into

then i thought about how much i like having cup holders so i took the factory console and hacked into that as well...a little fiber glass, bondo, paint and about 6hrs of my time this is what i came up with

not to sure on the colors but it was what i had lying around.

what do you guys think? anything you would do different

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing the two buckets as well, rather than my full bench. I would repaint the console maroon (or dark red, whatever) to match the seats

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i love the buckets over the bench, they sit up just a tad higher.. the only downfall is when the wife and kid wana go somewhere with me..told the wife she can ride in the bed haha

i was thinking a dark red or all black and two tone the interior

narizon

Reaction score
Nice job,very original.I like it...Is it vented or sealed? I lack the glassin skills but I built a center sub box using an Alpine 1042D.
I do like the center cup holders as my box prohibits the use of the dash mount holders.
I also tossed out the bench in favor of some mint condition power buckets.Big improvement.
I found an Ace paint ( Fine wine F54 ) matches very well with maroon/dark red interior.

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, it was my first attempt with glass and bondo, it still needs some work..thanks for the tip on the paint ill have to try and find some