Stalling when placed under a light load and/stopping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been to Glendale, and I live not far from St Louis, you're wrong.....lolol just kidding. Welcome to the Midwest.
Thanks, after 25 years of Glendale AZ, I had enough...
Loving the easier way of life, I live on Ofallon MO, and greatly appreciate less people....lol
Its rained more in the last 30 days than the last 5 years in AZ.

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have a laptop? You can get a functional means of data logging, troubleshooting, and programming (should you choose) for minimum investments. For data logging, all you need is an ALDL to USB cable, TunerPro RT v.5x and the corresponding definition file for your PCM. For ~$60 you can hook up and go:waytogo:

Except for Monsoon season it's dry - during Monsoon, it's above 54* dew point but 90*+ ambient. RIght now I have 97* and 12% humidity.

Hey @RQ Jay where in Glendale are you?
Thanks.. Do you have a recommended cable?
Looks to be ones for 60 dollars on ebay, with some other version of software.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, after 25 years of Glendale AZ, I had enough...
Loving the easier way of life, I live on Ofallon MO, and greatly appreciate less people....lol
Its rained more in the last 30 days than the last 5 years in AZ.
I moved to Southern Illinois from So Cal about 20 years ago, and here's what they told me about the rain: If you don't like the weather, stick around an hour or two, it'll change....

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I moved to Southern Illinois from So Cal about 20 years ago, and here's what they told me about the rain: If you don't like the weather, stick around an hour or two, it'll change....
That is true....
Not much lowered truck scene in these parts huh?

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You ever been to Haus Murphys? Great German food!

For your 93 you want the 12 pin connector.

http://aldlcable.com/aldl.asp

Haus Murphys is great! I always ordered the sauerbraten and bread pudding.
Mouth watering now......

As far as the link to the cable, thanks...
Looks like the investment would be 60 for the cable and about 40 for the software.
Does anyone make a all in one scanner?

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have a laptop? You can get a functional means of data logging, troubleshooting, and programming (should you choose) for minimum investments. For data logging, all you need is an ALDL to USB cable, TunerPro RT v.5x and the corresponding definition file for your PCM. For ~$60 you can hook up and go:waytogo:

Except for Monsoon season it's dry - during Monsoon, it's above 54* dew point but 90*+ ambient. RIght now I have 97* and 12% humidity.

Hey @RQ Jay where in Glendale are you?

I picked up a cable and am now working with tunerpro RT....
Its got a learning curve.....this is gonna be a while...