Spring Cleaning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
Cleaned up red for the first time since oct/nov. winter was tough on it, gonna have to do the cab cornors this summer, possibly mop and glow the whole thing. still unsure if i'm going to keep it or sell it and buy a cummins. anyway simple wash, then clay, followed by a coat of migliore. no paint correction this round, didn't have the time and i still need something to do this summer i guess. anyway on to the pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha yeah i was gona say, your down south dude...idk if you have ever seen real snow like the uper states and canada. it gets out of hand and really tears up your truck.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
it sure does, frame/entire underbody will be painted this spring then sent for undercoating. lol it's gonna take like 10 rattle cans to do this *****.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i cant argue with ya i wasnt there. but i know its hard here. you can see rust progression pictures on my truck in my build thread just from the winter! the frame was all black with hardly any rust anywhere but the cab corners and rockers. now i need a fender and to redo the entire underneath. silverado_06, i hear tractor implement paint works amazing for the frame. im going to give that a shot on my truck.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This was a very very odd year for virginia. We got more snow this year than the last five years combined.

Especially parts like winchester. I know winchester at least got 60"+ this winter.

Some parts of the richmond area got about 30"+