Spring Cleaning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
paint still looks good, and like you said about having the frame redone, it was one of the first things i noticed. didnt even notice the cab corners till i read a response about them, but that may also be because my monitors at a weird angle.

What tires you running on that?

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
well i cant argue with ya i wasnt there. but i know its hard here. you can see rust progression pictures on my truck in my build thread just from the winter! the frame was all black with hardly any rust anywhere but the cab corners and rockers. now i need a fender and to redo the entire underneath. silverado_06, i hear tractor implement paint works amazing for the frame. im going to give that a shot on my truck.

thanks for the tip. i shall look into it.
This was a very very odd year for virginia. We got more snow this year than the last five years combined.

Especially parts like winchester. I know winchester at least got 60"+ this winter.

Some parts of the richmond area got about 30"+

add salt and do that for 14 years. let me know how your truck is holding up.

op your truck needs 40s lol. but shes perty
lol maybe after the 6" 35's would be nice though

Paint still has one hell of a shine to it, looks good.
yah i have alot of hours in detailing that truck so i appreciate the comment.

paint still looks good, and like you said about having the frame redone, it was one of the first things i noticed. didnt even notice the cab corners till i read a response about them, but that may also be because my monitors at a weird angle.

What tires you running on that?

yah it's not so bad in person but she really stands out when you take pictures of it. and they are a 33" dayton timberline M/T. and i'll save you from asking, they are a great tire thus far, it's been about a year and a half ssince i put them on and they are still in great condition. they clean out great in the clay, and snow. the only downfall is they are a bit loud(which i am used to) and like any other M/T they suck ass on ice. i wouldn't hesitate to buy them again. they go for about $900 a set up here brand new. 35's go for just under a grand.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lookin good man! I like those tires a lot.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
How much would it be to ship a few of my cars up there for you to detail and do a little paint corrections? Cause that truck still looks amazing despite the salt and snow trying to take it out.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
lol probably more than it's worth. i'm not that good of a detailer i'm just a bit ****. but if you're ever in this neck of the woods i'd be glad to help you out. same goes with any members on here just fire me a PM and let me know. of course there will be a GMT400 discount.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
yah i do it as a side business. i wish i could afford to do it full time though. i'm just south of London ON.