Spinning fuel guage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I know its a common issue on these trucks to have a bouncing fuel guage well mine does that and spins, tried a few diff clusters that were fine it other trucks just had a slight bounce in the other trucks, the fuel pump was replaced awhile ago AC Delco think the fuel sending unit was too gotta look but if its not the cluster could it be a bad fuel sending unit? Or what else could it be

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I think the FSU is what most people have trouble with

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the FSU is what most people have trouble with

Ya thats what I thought I remember, just wondering if AC Delco/Delphi is the way to go or what cause thought there were issues with brands if it wasnt those

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
If you have an old cluster with a working gauge, just take it apart and swap the motors. I had to do that on mine when I got a high mileage 120mph cluster.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you have an old cluster with a working gauge, just take it apart and swap the motors. I had to do that on mine when I got a high mileage 120mph cluster.

I might do that, but im thinking its my FSU cause all the guages are fine in other trucks ya they move a lil but nothing like it is with mine