Speaker Choices 1995 Extended Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thered95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you had best buy install your speakers. good luck with that. the subs were just comp 12's. when i did the 01 and my truck i had to make baffles for the front doors and also deadened the whole door covering over all the holes on the inner panel making the door into a giant box. what a difference it made over just mounting them in the doors. also when you add an amp make sure you run your own wire, good wire.

You must be registered for see images attach

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you had best buy install your speakers. good luck with that. the subs were just comp 12's. when i did the 01 and my truck i had to make baffles for the front doors and also deadened the whole door covering over all the holes on the inner panel making the door into a giant box. what a difference it made over just mounting them in the doors. also when you add an amp make sure you run your own wire, good wire.

You must be registered for see images attach

I had them run all new wire 16, and 18 gauge. I think it was Kicker brand. We really don't have too many stereo install places in my area other than them. Thanks for posting that picture, it gives me a much better idea.