Spark plug wires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94burb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What brand of spark plug wires do you guys think are the best to use?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Nothing but AC Delco. I've seen to many issues with everything else. Run AC Delco plugs, wires, cap and rotor and you'll never have issues. I actually just bought some NGK spark plugs I'm going to try in my 97. Hope they'll do ok.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have performance distributors/dui wires on mine, they are awesome. Fit great an no issues at all.

Hunter I'm running ngk plugs in mine an they work great as well. They are regular plugs though tr55 series....

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I have performance distributors/dui wires on mine, they are awesome. Fit great an no issues at all.

Hunter I'm running ngk plugs in mine an they work great as well. They are regular plugs though tr55 series....

That's the same one I bought, soon I'll be doing a tune up and changing my injectors.

94burb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all your input guys. I just ordered a set of Taylor 98081. I'll let you know how they do.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
FWIW, I've had mostly good luck with everything AC Delco, *except* their spark plug wires. Glad you went with Taylor wires, that's also what I'm currently running.