Spare tire mounts? Custom, retro'd, bolt on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Something like this?

You must be registered for see images attach

This is the solution I designed for when I get a lift and bigger tires:

EXACTLY... But Im wanting to center the wheel more if possible. With my stepside, I dont know if an offset wheel will look right?! I havent seen any pics of stepsides with a Tiregate or swing gate like jeeps.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Found a few on other truck forums (S-10 Forum mainly). I like how these are more centered on the bed.

This one was on a jeep, but was made onto the existing hitch. Would be an easy fab project.

This one was on an S10, and I believe was based off the Blazer swing gate. Which would be a good start for one.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish they had pricing on their stuff.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Just click on "Purchase Product" towards the bottom of the screen and it'll take you to "view cart" and it shows the total without shipping which is $243.66 I don't think it's a terrible price but then again it's not great either.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Just click on "Purchase Product" towards the bottom of the screen and it'll take you to "view cart" and it shows the total without shipping which is $243.66 I don't think it's a terrible price but then again it's not great either.

Shipping for something like that would almost be about 50% as much as the item. Thats what sucks about being up in AK. But I will take the idea to some fab shops up here and see what they say. I also need to get some mounts for steps made. Idk where I can get mounts for Carr's Super Hoop steps? Does anyone else know?

92gmc4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll just leave mine in the box. I'd rather not have it off the hitch and make my land yaugt even longer

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On my 88 I have an access cover and a "theft proof" tailgate handle that you have to know how to open to get it so the spare is in the bed, going to make a mount for it in the bed sometime.