Spare tire mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kv5137kv5137

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Was wondering what you guys do about a spare tire mount. My 96 2 door doesn’t have the original

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kv5137kv5137

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not up here in nyc. Not too many. Used to be but not anymore.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Car-part.com is a good search engine for local salvage yards, though finding a two-door may be a challenge. The carrier is not the same as the Suburban, unfortunately.

If it helps, here are the GM part numbers for it. Some of it may be on eBay.

You must be registered for see images attach

The part numbers are the same for the 92-94 Blazer/Yukon. I don’t know where these places are in New York, but here’s one that may be worth looking at from car-part.com. I usually search for something common, like a seat, so that it pulls up most inventories.

https://imageappoh.car-part.com/ima...ull Size Seat Assembly, Front-Stock# 072953#1

https://imageappky.car-part.com/ima...hevy Tahoe Seat Assembly, Front-Stock# 171894

Last edited:

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
another option is to try www.row52.com there might be some yards out your way that use this & not car-part.com . @ least it'll hopefully give you more options. also there is section on there where you can request parts that self serve people sometimes will pull & ship to you depending on the item. As w/ anything, always look into the persons feedback & use paypal, just to give you more legs to stand on. Be very specific on what it needs to come from & exactly what parts are required. Plenty of people out there that think that they know everything or just assume things.

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo