Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
PICZ Adam!! Oh hey danny! lol right there in front of me. I just had to pop in and check the thread before I get back to work but Adam I love that look with the little backup squares left un-painted. I'll be nervous doing just 1 pass on them, did you sand or anything or just shoot them all once and done? Pix! Thanks yall

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Hey, did you ever go and look at head units to see if your phone would work with any of them? Truck is looking great man, I definitely gotta get some wrench time on mine soon.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey, did you ever go and look at head units to see if your phone would work with any of them? Truck is looking great man, I definitely gotta get some wrench time on mine soon.

Hey brosif and no I haven't really done any looking yet. There for a while I was thinking about one but kept coming back to the same conclusion that it'd probably get stolen, so i figure just buy a car charger for the phone. Thanks for the compliments tho bro, much appreciated.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Cargo lights
You must be registered for see images attach

3rd brake light

All brake lights

Just tails

reverse lights

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh wow. Those are bright as a MUG! Contemplating buying that one you got and doing a light tint along with my tails.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cargo lights

3rd brake light

All brake lights

Just tails

reverse lights

Those look great!

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
ill get some close up pics tomorrow after work for you. this time i wont use my crummy iphone like i did with my bumpers. lol i need to upgrade to that iphone 4 lol

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea do it! Get me some more pics of the bumpers too. I wasn't aware you already had your grille satin black too...It all flows together so nice.