Southern New Englander looking for a head

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Apache59

Reaction score
I was unable to start a thread in the "wanted", maybe I need a certain post count before I can do so but I was unable to find any rules concerning that......at any rate I am new to the GMT400 forum and GMT400 truck scene. I have a truck I am just trying to get running and I need a head to do so. I need a 92-95 4.3 head. My casting is a 10238181....this one has pressed in rocker studs, eyebrows above the intake ports and 2 sensor fittings. Does anybody local have one as I am coming up empty using the local scrapyards, ebay and Craigslist.

Thanks,

Chuck

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
where are you located? I have a buddy that has a totaled 92 or 93 1500 with a 4.3 he may let the motor go fairly cheap

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
there is a place in Attleboro that has a lot of gmt400 stuff southcoast craigslist

Apache59

Reaction score
I am located in S/E Connecticut....by Norwich. I assume the Attleboro you speak of is the one in MA? At any rate a local junk yard got one in for me from out of state. Had it checked out(pressure tested/magnafluxed and all was well. I bolted everything back up and she runs great now.