soooo...the blazer...I miss my 400 :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
i dont think 32psi would looks this low...

You must be registered for see images attach

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
guess ill throw up the pics i took that night

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
maybe tomorrow...i have no compressor so i gotta get it somehwere

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Gas station :deal:

HA! about that **** the day i got em i ran to the gas station and took my money and didnt do **** :nono: ran down the street to a quick lube place and they helped a brotha out and filled em up for me! oh and he asked what pressure i wanted and i just said 32 cuz thats what my 235s are at so...

moral of the story **** gastation air ups! and mentioned quick lube place is closed sunday...

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
HA! about that **** the day i got em i ran to the gas station and took my money and didnt do **** :nono: ran down the street to a quick lube place and they helped a brotha out and filled em up for me! oh and he asked what pressure i wanted and i just said 32 cuz thats what my 235s are at so...

moral of the story **** gastation air ups! and mentioned quick lube place is closed sunday...
Today is saturday so whats your excuse now haha

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
date night when she is off in 30 minutes and i had to work this morning so :Wedgie:

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
:rofl:

No excuses

"Baby, I gotta get these tires on. Gotta look fly for the hunnies... Just incase this doesn't work with me and you.. " :deal: