Some leftover parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man if I was still in Tn I'd take the brakes from you. I'm back down in N Ga now.

Dang, I was just in Atlanta last month. I could have brought them to you. No plans to come back anytime soon though.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
does that steering shaft on the column ave the "rag joint" at the end of it where it would go into the gearbox at?

if so is it any good?

i might be interested in just that lower section of the column from where the u-joint part is down to the rag joint

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
does that steering shaft on the column ave the "rag joint" at the end of it where it would go into the gearbox at?

if so is it any good?

i might be interested in just that lower section of the column from where the u-joint part is down to the rag joint

I think right now I'd like to keep it complete, but if I change my mind I'll let you know. Thanks.

chen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still have the ashtray?
how much would it be to 77521?

chen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did see that but that's the part under the radio right?

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did see that but that's the part under the radio right?

Not sure what you're asking. I can take some more pics of it if needed. The ash tray is $20 shipped in the US if you want it.

Would you be willing to ship the steering box to CA? If so my zip is 94062. Thanks

Yes, it will barely fit in a large flat rate box if I take the pitman arm off. I can get it to you for $36 shipped. My Paypal addy is
[email protected]

Thanks.