[SOLVED] QUESTION: what tools needed to remove donor's door window? (shattered window) '94 C2500 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevius

Reaction score
TOPLINE: asking what tools I'll likely need to remove passenger door window glass from donor vehicle found at wreckers. Extended cab glass all fine of course. Just need to replace door glass.

---- OPTIONAL READ BELOW ----

Hi... found the one thread i could which gives some great info on replacing door glass, and had some great "glass compatibility" info help in a thread i started.

No stranger to being at the wreckers and missing just one tool and/or tip to get the part out of donor vehicle.

My 1994 Siverado C2500 has an super shattered passenger side door window. (info in my sig.)
I'm thinking to shop-vac out all glass bits and put in replacement glass myself.

The two threads mentioned at the top here - links below. Would of course be happy to find other door glass replacement threads.

thanks for reading big-time!

Last edited: