Smoking crack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rosco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A friend of mine told me a while back that any item is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. He buys and sells stuff all the time and most of the time his list price is way too high, but people pay it.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
A friend of mine told me a while back that any item is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. He buys and sells stuff all the time and most of the time his list price is way too high, but people pay it.
Yup.

You should see what halfway-decent two door Tahoes go for around my area. Been thinking about scooping one up and selling the avalanche. Some people are asking close to what I bought my avalanche for over four years ago!

Sent from my Nintendo 64

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea that truck should be 6-7k max for that. Its probably a Maco paint job. lol

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
People ask that and more all the time around here...

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup.

You should see what halfway-decent two door Tahoes go for around my area. Been thinking about scooping one up and selling the avalanche. Some people are asking close to what I bought my avalanche for over four years ago!

Sent from my Nintendo 64

Yeah but nice 2 door Hoes are pretty hard to find nowadays but I get your point lol halfway tempts me to list my truck. I'd definitely sell if someone gave me $10k :lol: