Slight knock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for that. An excellent mental picture.

The voltmeter on my truck is an example of that. Lately the needle has been randomly going from 10 to 14 volts, even though the voltage at the alternator is a nice, solid 14+.

Thousands of years ago, I was early in my career. Sent lots of parts to a certain local machine shop, run by a Machinist/Philosopher named Dinkel. Great guy. Had an opinion on every subject, and generally well-thought-out.

Since that time, I've considered a _________/Philosopher to be a high complement. Mechanic/Philosopher, Consultant/Philosopher, etc. I suppose "Forum Poster/Philosopher" applies to you, unless you'd prefer a different description.
What in the flying 27 layers of fuckery are you talking about?
Did you have a stroke ?
Are you Okay?
This post doesnt seem like you and I dont really believe that it is you.
Im not buying it.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why I "Like" most, but not all of your posts.

I'm trying to say that you have a way with words, and you have an affinity for philosophy that I usually agree with.

You go beyond actual "mechanics" of how vehicles work, into a discourse of how the world works...or doesn't work...and how to deal with both worldly situations.

So, "Thank You" most of the time.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I got the "Rolls Royce Quality" comment. Say what you will about them, because if you beat on them like they're a Chevy truck they will fall apart - and they require a team of high paid surgeons to keep them on the road - but I guarantee you they don't rattle like a diesel when you crank them up, brand new. ;)

Richard