Skeletal's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the option to swap wheels, what do you guys think? The GMC rims look sharp and the Trail Boss rims toughen up the look.
Wheels off a Z71 Trail Boss
You must be registered for see images attach

Current wheels

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Both like the top pic lol

Actually I think the trail boss only for 1 small reason. Chevy center cap. Chevy on chevy lol. The gmc cap on chevy brothers me. If you got that swapped to a chevy cap then I do like the gmc wheels better :)
Your truck though how do you feel?

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both like the top pic lol

Actually I think the trail boss only for 1 small reason. Chevy center cap. Chevy on chevy lol. The gmc cap on chevy brothers me. If you got that swapped to a chevy cap then I do like the gmc wheels better :)
Your truck though how do you feel?

I swapped the Chevy cap into the other wheel, it's even closer now.

Last edited:

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The truck is back on DD duty once again, still have to swap out the TCC valve for the hard shift.

Had a 3" lift on it on this pic, dropped it back down until I buy the rest of the parts to finish it properly. I really liked the way it looked.

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The truck is no longer on DD duty, transmission threw a seal today and leaks like a sieve between the bell housing and motor. Put some more ATF in to confirm that's where the leak was and not long after it was back out. The burb is back on DD duty until I buy the parts for Abigail and get her back in one piece, then I can try to sell the burb again. The truck is going to get parked for the time being.

It was a bit random, been using it to commute without issues. It gave out sometime on my way home, there was no puddle under it when I left this morning or when I left work. Didn't notice anything wrong when I was driving home either, strange.

Last edited: