Skeletal's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sold Ms.Ferguson, and bought a burb. I now have nothing to drive until I can make it to the DMV, reminds me of before I got my license, having to get rides everywhere haha. This is the burb I saw the other day, was sitting on the side of the road with a for sale sign, I fell in love. I worked my ass off to sell Ms.Ferguson in a timely manner to buy this burb. After the guys bought Ms.Ferguson I called the guy with the burb and got a ride from my old man to get it.
One the side of the road the first time I saw it
You must be registered for see images attach

Parked next to my other 400

She's a 96 with 190k, runs & drives well, looks good and is on a set of 22" Boss (I think) wheels. The inside isn't in bad shape but it has seen better days, especially the driver side of the leather bench. It has a system of some sort in it that sounds good but needs a little help, had to go over speed bumps on the way home and 3 of the speakers cut out. Was told it needs a new front passenger tire as it has a snapped belt and it definitely does, was a little sketchy and pretty slow coming home.

I paid 3200$ for her, and I love it. Need to get the windows re-tinted at some point as the rears are either 5% or 2% and I couldn't see **** out of it on the way home. This burb has everything I wanted to add to my other 400, 60/40 bench (I love bench seats), keyless, and the cool & superior cup holder dashboard. Now my other 400's interior can say unmolested lol. Once I get the tires replace and the tag swapped over she will be my DD, in the meantime I'm going to clean her up and fix the odds and ends.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sold Ms.Ferguson, and bought a burb. I now have nothing to drive until I can make it to the DMV, reminds me of before I got my license, having to get rides everywhere haha. This is the burb I saw the other day, was sitting on the side of the road with a for sale sign, I fell in love. I worked my ass off to sell Ms.Ferguson in a timely manner to buy this burb. After the guys bought Ms.Ferguson I called the guy with the burb and got a ride from my old man to get it.
One the side of the road the first time I saw it

Parked next to my other 400

She's a 96 with 190k, runs & drives well, looks good and is on a set of 22" Boss (I think) wheels. The inside isn't in bad shape but it has seen better days, especially the driver side of the leather bench. It has a system of some sort in it that sounds good but needs a little help, had to go over speed bumps on the way home and 3 of the speakers cut out. Was told it needs a new front passenger tire as it has a snapped belt and it definitely does, was a little sketchy and pretty slow coming home.

I paid 3200$ for her, and I love it. Need to get the windows re-tinted at some point as the rears are either 5% or 2% and I couldn't see **** out of it on the way home. This burb has everything I wanted to add to my other 400, 60/40 bench (I love bench seats), keyless, and the cool & superior cup holder dashboard. Now my other 400's interior can say unmolested lol. Once I get the tires replace and the tag swapped over she will be my DD, in the meantime I'm going to clean her up and fix the odds and ends.
I like it!!

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Awesome suburban. I love 60/40 too. Mine originally seated 8. Then around 4 or 6 yrs ago my wife found a 60/40 driver seat. So slapped it in and now she seats 9. Love it.
Not too many people swap from buckets to a split bench, lol. I'd love to get a 60/40 bench seat for my 97, I'll have to see about swapping one in next summer.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not too many people swap from buckets to a split bench, lol. I'd love to get a 60/40 bench seat for my 97, I'll have to see about swapping one in next summer.

I really wanted that 9th seat. Plus it comes with a console and was plug in play. Didnt loose my power features lol

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really an update but I mentioned in my other thread I had some ideas of what I want to do with this truck. After Kaye gets brakes, lowered and the whole nine I'm going to get this truck running right. After she is fixed, I want to put bigger tires on (275/65 Ridge Grappler's or similar), get a set of K2XX tow mirrors & color match the caps (she needs new mirrors since I pilfered the current ones for the burb), possibly running boards, and lift it. I originally wanted to put a 6" lift on it, but I don't really want to cut up the truck anymore so a 3" body lift will suffice.