Side mirror delete panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Does anyone need mirror delete panels? There's a '95 3500 at the yard with them, I can grab 'em for somebody if they want them

MeechYah

Reaction score
Are the plastic ones. Or the weld in metal ones. Either way i will take them. How much shipped to 32566?

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
They're the bolt in metal ones. Let me see what they want for them and I'll get back to you

MeechYah

Reaction score
I am pretty sure they are what i need. But can you take a picture and post it. Then message me your email and i will paypal you. If that is okay.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Theyre in storage, i can get a pic but it will be later. They're the flat pieces that bolt where your mirrors normally go. Came off of a one ton that had the big 3-point mirrors. I can still get a pic if you want, might be tomorrow.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Google 1995 Topkick. Look where the mirror should go on the door. Thats what I got

MeechYah

Reaction score
Google 1995 Topkick. Look where the mirror should go on the door. Thats what I got

Theyre in storage, i can get a pic but it will be later. They're the flat pieces that bolt where your mirrors normally go. Came off of a one ton that had the big 3-point mirrors. I can still get a pic if you want, might be tomorrow.

Yeah. I have a Topkick. Thats what they are for, but mine are plastic and one broke off. I hadn't seen metal ones yet. But yeah send me your email and i will Paypal you $30.