Side mirror adjustments?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
my drivers does a lil I had seen the aftermarket ones do it but mine is gm so idk i guess to much vibration from the exhaust lol

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
On the "sports" mirrors the glass is usually clipped in. On the big metal ones the glass is glued on. If the edge of the glass has a black plastic ring around it, pry that plastic with a screw driver. If it doesn't, check and see if the replacement is glue on or snap on.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Plastic aero ones are referred to as sport mirrors. Big metal ones are the standard. Check and see if you can buy replacement glass. If you can, see if the replacement is a snap on or glue on.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
they are all metal unless after market 94/98 just a diff style than yours still a metal casing I dont need one mine only does it on ocassion and isnt that bad when it does

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
dont think any of us has sport mirrors cept for mercadees mechanic on his ss's

Got 'em on my '98. $25.00 off of C/L. After they were installed I realized why they were $25.00. They're F'n useless. Can't see out of 'em. Too small, & too close to the body to be of any use.
Cal-Vues are the only aftermarket mirrors that actully work & look good, too.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Got 'em on my '98. $25.00 off of C/L. After they were installed I realized why they were $25.00. They're F'n useless. Can't see out of 'em. Too small, & too close to the body to be of any use.
Cal-Vues are the only aftermarket mirrors that actully work & look good, too.
:word:

Got rid of my 454SS/Sport mirrors on my 1994 cause of that, went to Cal-Vu's and will go getting a pair for my 89.