Sharp-eyed photo expertise needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't try to hard, you'll stop the oxygen flow to your brain.

Maine_Train

Reaction score
Okay, thanks. (Now I gotta sort all this out, but I should probably be outside doing stuff now that the sun is out again.)

If the one in my pics had the Z71 badge where that white one above does, we'd know more about it even though Big Thief has his lard *** in the way.

So the two above are LB or SB?

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are there still tire tracks available? I would see if its possible for you to try and measure the area where they looked like they stopped

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If the one in my pics had the Z71 badge where that white one above does, we'd know more about it even though Big Thief has his lard *** in the way.

If your truck is a Z71, since it's a fleetside, the sticker would be where the one on the green truck is.

So the two above are LB or SB?

Both the ones I posted are shortbeds.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i also thought it looked like the truck had the same wheel combo as the green truck posted above ( with the lug covers not smooth )

Maine_Train

Reaction score
Dang, I thought we had some new info on this. 1Bad, would you administer a :buttkick: to the interloper, please? Thank you.

Still waiting for word from the guy who was going to try the high-tech software on my photos, so for now, the description of that truck is my best bet. I was hoping to get down that way on Thursday and look around for it, but I have to work at the other end of the line tomorrow.
Meanwhile, we lost another $1000 or so of stuff, but in a different town and county. {ARGH!}