shaky tow mirrors!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paytonz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I've had two sets of tow mirrors in the last 6 months. Both sets have been destroyed by people who can't drive on curvy roads. But my problem is both sets vibrate terribly and makes seeing out of them pointless. Has anyone else had this problem? I have the support brackets in them. Has anyone had the tyger brand? I read on their website that they are built not to vibrate. But it also said that on other sites. Someone please help!

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Yeah tows suck. I wish i didnt buy them now

Uhg, that sucks to hear. Seems some people say it isn't bad, and others say it's horrendous. I really want the look of tow mirrors but I use my side mirrors religiously - I just don't trust other drivers.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I've had multiple sets mine don't shake. Some people are just overly sensitive.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
I've had multiple sets mine don't shake. Some people are just overly sensitive.

There's videos I've seen where they are shaking so bad everything is blury and you can't see anything. Like the mirrors on the cars with 4 18" subs. That kinda shake.

Mine do have a slight vibration but the mirror is still totally useable and clear.

Not sure if some aren't being mounted correctly (not saying the OP did this).

I remember mine came with a reinforcing bracket that went on the inside of the door and was supposed to help with vibration. Maybe some companies don't offer that???