SEMA and AAPEX this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm trying out the Tropicana this year...where are you staying at?

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Were at the golden nugget on Freemont st alot of truck/car people stay and hang out down there

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
right on. I usually just go where I get the best prices heh...last year I was at the imerial palace...it was OK, nothing special, although their car collection in the parking garage was pretty cool.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I stayed there years ago that place was cool. The last 2 years been staying at the golden nugget Ive been getting a killer deal there

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stayed there years ago that place was cool. The last 2 years been staying at the golden nugget Ive been getting a killer deal there

right on, I'll have to check it out next year. how far is it from the convention center?

Vegas...sooooooooo far away. lol

heh, its about a 6-7 hour drive through the country for me...I kinda like the drive going down there, its kinda fun, I usually keep to the back roads, explore various places I've never been if time permits.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tropicana is way at the end of the strip http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...p7&sigi=15n349unu&sigb=11mbefpgg&fr=yfp-t-701

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
What do you guys think the best place in Vegas is? Only place I've ever stayed at is Tahiti village. It was alright.

I'm thinking about Ceasers Palace but I'm guessing its mucho bucks.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like downtown Freemont st been staying there for years I like the strip too but for sema staying on Freemont st works the best for me.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tropicana is way at the end of the strip

oh yeah, I know, I hate driving around in vegas, so I usually stay somewhere that I can use the monorail to get up to the convention center each day I'm up there. and I can walk from one of the stops to the SANDS expo center for AAPEX.

Horns...y'know I'm not a huge fan of vegas personally (overall), but I've stayed a couple places. it kinda depends what you're there for...for SEMA/AAPEX, I'm going between the convention center and the sands expo center alot, so I like the convenience of a hotel that I can walk to the monorail from...if I were just going for vacation or something, that wouldn't be much of an issue.