SEMA and AAPEX this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to be out at SEMA or AAPEX this year? I'll be there, if anyone has a booth or anything, let me know I'll try to stop by...

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Every year you ask this same question, and every year I have the same response of "maybe next year!"

I need to get there one of these years and really check it out.

You go because of your business don't you Aloicious? If you own or work for a business who produces things for the aftermarket automotive industry and you just want to go to SEMA and not have a booth, how do you go about doing this?

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ill be there tuesday to friday we dont have a booth this year but we have a bunch of project cars that we helped out on

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Every year you ask this same question, and every year I have the same response of "maybe next year!"

You go because of your business don't you Aloicious? If you own or work for a business who produces things for the aftermarket automotive industry and you just want to go to SEMA and not have a booth, how do you go about doing this?

u can spectate or just enter your ride if u want

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

heh...yeah I go for my business...I know you need to be in the industry to get registered to attend, I'm not sure what is involved with being just a general attendee, here's the show site: http://www.semashow.com/

the process I need to go through is a little different as a member of the press, than a general attendee would need to do, since I need to provide publications/tear sheets, business verification, etc for review before they issue a press pass.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ill be there tuesday to friday we dont have a booth this year but we have a bunch of project cars that we helped out on

right on, if you see a bearded guy with a big ass camera and a shirt with my logo on it, that'll be me:

You must be registered for see images attach