Sas parts list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, i know i will probably get yelled at for this but, i am trying to price out a sas vs. a ifs lift kit. Really like the dependablilty of the sas and less wear parts. But i don't exactly know what i need to buy new or used. Or what i need to gather all in all. I currently have 97 ecsb with a np243 with a 14 bolt rear end with 3.73. Im looking to put 35's on it since it is my daily driver. But don't know what i all have to get to do this. Like what i can get from a junkyard or buy new. So any help is greatly appreciated.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
ifs lift usually is cheaper

sas price depends on how high and how about you go doing it, like right now i have a buddy with new 6" lift springs for a 73-87 truck that he wants $400 for the front and rear set and you can then decide which springs to use for your lift goal and i have a chevy dana 60 for sale with 4:56 gears that will need some stub shafts as it was my spare pars axle and was a dually axle so needs single wheel hubs and you will need a transfercase swap to use driverside drop, then the cost of brackets,shocks ubolts, driveshafts and steering components