SAS kits?? some questions and need some advice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
ive read that 35's is the point where if you go bigger it starts to break things on the front end.

well thats true if you get a tire wider than 12.50. ive read numerous articles and its not the hight that creates so much drag its the width. so like a 37x12.50 is less dragthan a 37x13.50 but it souldnt be any more drag than a 35x12.50. which to me makes sense

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
ive read that 35's is the point where if you go bigger it starts to break things on the front end.

well thats true if you get a tire wider than 12.50. ive read numerous articles and its not the hight that creates so much drag its the width. so like a 37x12.50 is less dragthan a 37x13.50 but it souldnt be any more drag than a 35x12.50. which to me makes sense

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
seen guys run 40's with ifs and also seen almost anything under that so it's up to you, what's safe? 33's lol, maybe 35's but agreed, as long as it's not like 2 inch backspace or 12 inch wide rims, or like 15 inch wide tires or so it should be ok for awhile.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not sure if they even have "beef up" parts.

My best guess, moog ball jointsa, tie rods and anythign else moog you can get, due to lifetime warranty, or maybe some hd stuff from the local parts stores if they offer hd versions.

The main things other then bj's and TRE's would be the wheel bearing assembly and cv's.

4x4eskimo

Reaction score
I am looking at doing a SAS on my truck. 95 chevy cheyenne k1500. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on where to go for the kit and/or what axles to use front and rear? I was thinking maybe d60 up front and 14 bolt rear, but this is my first one and looking for some experience. Thanks