RyanMerrick's 1997 C2500 RCLB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Thanks!

I don't know about the strips of tint on the front windshield, I don't think I could pull that off with my truck...

One across the top like I have on mine wouldn't look bad but I wouldn't run one on the bottom too.

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
One across the top like I have on mine wouldn't look bad but I wouldn't run one on the bottom too.

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2

True, if it was subtle I'd definitely consider it. I would just get annoyed seeing an abrupt line between tint and clear. I wonder if there is any tint product out there that fades to clear?

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Just received my next project in the mail......

You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The tint really wasnt bad, took a little bit to get use to it but it decreases the amount of light getting thru the windshield which helps the side windows look darker

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
The tint really wasnt bad, took a little bit to get use to it but it decreases the amount of light getting thru the windshield which helps the side windows look darker

Yeah, I'm pretty undecided with the tint. Somedays I wish I had it and other days I'm glad I don't.

Although, if I lived in AZ I wouldn't hesitate haha

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty undecided with the tint. Somedays I wish I had it and other days I'm glad I don't.

Although, if I lived in AZ I wouldn't hesitate haha

I had to have tint in IL haha, i dont like sittin in a fish bowl, when i bought the 96 the back window and side windows were done but had to rip that off pretty quick when i got 2 tickets in less than 12 hours for it

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Intake Silencer Removal

Removed the intake silencer box. It was worth it for only a couple dollars at Home Depot. Difference was subtle but noticeable.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Truck looks good what size bl did you get? Also do you still have the back rack any chance of selling?

Sent from a wannabe ipad

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Truck looks good what size bl did you get? Also do you still have the back rack any chance of selling?

Sent from a wannabe ipad

I bought the 3" lift, I'll post pics of the install. As the for the rack, I will sell it if you're interested.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bturner333