Rust Belt Certified C1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
96' C1500 Rehab

Alright, this a build on my 2wd chevy and as my truck sits in the garage covered in salt. Its got my gears turning for the up coming summer build....

On the lot $500 later it was mine. Wouldn't pass emissions check, all it needed was a o2 sensor!

You must be registered for see images

Just did the "billet grille mod" turned out alright, don't know if its going to stay that way...

This spring.....

Rollpan to replace rusty rear bumper...

Did the resonator delete, and it screams at WOT, nothing but smiles for an end of a pop can!

Going to Monstaliner the rockers to the bodyline in "Midnight Special" blue..

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Yeah its what the pics don't show, it makes me sad...Hopefully fixing the rocker under the xtended cab window and maybe new wheel well bed panels.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah its what the pics don't show, it makes me sad...Hopefully fixing the rocker under the xtended cab window and maybe new wheel well bed panels.

Post some pics of the damage and what year is it?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
95Escahoe~ The rust was under the chrome rocker trim and chrome fender trim, didn't really look into it for $500, I will get pics tomorrow.

Vortec~ Its nothing special lol, salty, its a 350 Vortec

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Got a dynomax soundfx catback on today, nice deep rumble, no drone. :headbang: No more exhaust leak!

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Not really anything to get pics of, its a 3 inch catback with a stock size muffler, used stock locations and everything! $180 out the door!