roof mounted light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hondaracer44

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen some people on here wanting to see a light bar mounted on the roof so here's a pic of mine I used brackets for 07-13 trucks and did some mods to them works great!
You must be registered for see images attach

94GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good. How bright are those?

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

hondaracer44

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good. How bright are those?

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

I haven't got to take it out at night yet as soon as I got it on my rear end went out but when I turned it on in the garage it lit up the whole place.

scottx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We do a lot of these at our shop. I'd always recommend a curved light to clear the roof. I just dislike having to drill the door seal pocket and rivet/anchor screws into it. Some mounts are cheap so buy one that has some quality, ridgid etc.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Remember that visor faze that everyone finally realized looked horrible? Yup, light bars replaced that.

hondaracer44

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
We do a lot of these at our shop. I'd always recommend a curved light to clear the roof. I just dislike having to drill the door seal pocket and rivet/anchor screws into it. Some mounts are cheap so buy one that has some quality, ridgid etc.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I didn't really enjoy drilling into my door seal but I like the looks of the light bar even with the roof.