Rolling Probable Cause...my dirty ***** truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks pretty dang good, and you know me im usually not into a lot of lowered stuff. whats the deal with the 5.3 swap?

silverado_lover

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy fucknutz, i WANT those rims and tires.

Well the rims are like $45 brand new and the tires are relatively cheap at $105

These are the wheels I'm getting when I need new tires
You must be registered for see images attach

18x8 up front and 18x9.5 out back

looks pretty dang good, and you know me im usually not into a lot of lowered stuff. whats the deal with the 5.3 swap?

Well I got my standalone harness yesterday which was the biggest purchase of the whole deal, I need E Fans and the harness, PCM, a couple of fittings from Street and Performance, get my headers ceramic coated, a few exhaust clamps/1 y pipe, and lastly I need time.

I could have this done by the middle of November but I have no time to work on it with school, I get off for Christmas break early December and don't go back till mid January sooooooooooooo :evillol:

silverado_lover

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those wheels I'd run a 9" wheel.

And get wider tires later on.

If you plan on getting another truck I would stop spending money on your current truck though.

silverado_lover

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do smart things with it and it won't be a POS

A good thorough cleaning of everything, some minor exterior mods, and some performance stuff will get you a really nice truck IMO

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i really like this truck, i use to not be a whole lot into it, but the more i see it the more i love it the way it is, you did a great job with everything,