Roll pan rear bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
So, I was on EBAY earlier this morning and came across a few roll pan rear bumpers. Got me thinking about them......anyone have one and NOT like it? I'm afraid that if I get one I'll notice that I use the rear bumper as a step more than I think. Is there a "front roll pan" to match? :shrug:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
There is not a front rollpan, however you can do a bumper tuck, the rollpan is strictly preference, on a lifted truck your gonna use the bumper a lot more than you notice if its used like a truck, rollpans are nice just depends on the application, you can also get the hidden hitch with the hitch step

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The closest thing to a front roll pan to my knowledge is a smooth front bumper. I can't really say anything bad about the roll pan because I lowered my truck at the same time so I dont have to use it as a step

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Good stuff guys, thanks. Never thought about re-doing my hitch Danny :waytogo:

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Roll pans clean up the look of a truck tremendously. You'll find yourself having a harder time getting into the bed though unless you're tall.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Roll pans clean up the look of a truck tremendously. You'll find yourself having a harder time getting into the bed though unless you're tall.

or your truck is short lol

Sent from my static android

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
You can section and tuck your factory bumper in some. That will clean the look up a lot and still give you the step if needed.

Sent from my crazy mind using Tapatalk 2

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a question (not to jack this thread sorry) but will a roll pan from a 99 scsb fit a 98 pick up scsb? Thanks in advance!!!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I got a question (not to jack this thread sorry) but will a roll pan from a 99 scsb fit a 98 pick up scsb? Thanks in advance!!!

Since you said scsb im gonna assume its for the new body style and not the classic in which case no it wont fit, the beds are different widths as well as different curves, however if it is from a classic(gmt400 platform) it will work