ROLL PAN OR COLORMATCHED BUMPER ON MY TRUCK?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys been thinking of getting rid of my roll pan and do a w/t black bumper. What you think? Heres some pics of my truck and the bumper i want
You must be registered for see images attach

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the roll pan but I think that the bumper would look just as nice, especially with the moulding that you have.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
I like the roll pan but I think that the bumper would look just as nice, especially with the moulding that you have.

I was gonna say the same thing. If you didn't have moulding keep the pan personally I'm a fan of bumpers

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I think the bumper would be nicer. Im debating swapping a bumper back on my Sierra, when I redo it. Roll pans are nice but the added protection of the bumper is nice too.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for replies guys, going saturday to pick up oem w/t bumper for 40 bucks . I found it on craigslist, then get it repainted and if i dont like it , i can always take it off and sell it