RIP ****** GONE TO DURAMAX HEAVAN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ idk how you can hate truck shopping, as far as im concerend its fun, and manages to occupie a lot of time

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I also dislike truck shopping, it's cool if your looking for fun, but if your seriously looking to me it's a *****, because I don't care where I have bought a truck from or how many miles it has I alway's get something that end's up needing a bunch of money put in to it, so it's a ***** trying to look and really decide if it's in good mechanical shape before it's too late and you have signed the papers.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also dislike truck shopping, it's cool if your looking for fun, but if your seriously looking to me it's a *****, because I don't care where I have bought a truck from or how many miles it has I alway's get something that end's up needing a bunch of money put in to it, so it's a ***** trying to look and really decide if it's in good mechanical shape before it's too late and you have signed the papers.

Exactly!!!! And then to figure out the best choice out of several and weigh the options. I bought this truck over a 2003 F350 CCLB with 7.3 and a blown tranny that needed a wash and wax and would have been a solid driver (after the tranny)

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Exactly!!!! And then to figure out the best choice out of several and weigh the options. I bought this truck over a 2003 F350 CCLB with 7.3 and a blown tranny that needed a wash and wax and would have been a solid driver (after the tranny)

I guess your right, before I bought my truck I had an 87' Pontiac Grand Prix G Body with a 350 v8 - I needed a truck for winter, so I wanted to get a 73-87, I finally found one in my budget with everything I wanted, 79' Chevy K10 RCSB 6" lift, 35's Bright yellow with black rally stripes, tube grille, 2" cowl hood and 8 hole aluminum wheels. Was $4200, I called, set up a day to look at it, when I was ready to go look I called before I left and the assholefuckdickassshit! face sold it already.