Ridetech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgreen16

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone installed a Ridetech lowering kit? From the info I've seen, they seem to have a quality setup, but pricier than competing manufacturer's similar drop kits? Only option they have is a 4/6, at least for now.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone installed a Ridetech lowering kit? From the info I've seen, they seem to have a quality setup, but pricier than competing manufacturer's similar drop kits? Only option they have is a 4/6, at least for now.
Go to the swap meet slam build and read that thread. That guy has a slick stepside with a full ridetech setup. He seems to really like it.

jgreen16

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go to the swap meet slam build and read that thread. That guy has a slick stepside with a full ridetech setup. He seems to really like it.

Thanks for the suggestion, that thread is excellent. I've got a 1990 RCLB that I'll be working on, and I'd like to do a lot of the same things.