Replacing exhaust manifold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adambru

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So im going to order a replacement oem off rockauto.com, it says left or right with or without air pump. How do i know if it has air pump or not

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Air pump is a fancy way to say emissions bull crap. If you've got the tube coming out of your exhaust into your intake then you need one for it.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Ill be working on this later this week as well! been spraying the bolts real nice the next few nights, who do you remove a snapped bolt in the head? dremel a notch and use a screw driver? or?

dkennedy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like to soak manifold bolts with a name brand penetrating oil of some sort for a couple of days then take a 3/8 drive impact and lightly squeeze the trigger and use that "hammering" action to help break the bolts free. If you can't control the amount of pressure on the trigger you can adjust the regulator on your compressor down. I started using this method years ago after breaking a couple bolts in half because I couldn't tell if I was turning or twisting the bolts while using a breaker bar.