Rebuilding l460e

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeck11

Reaction score
And what am I going to find out by doing this? And how do I interpret the results. Sorry but I'm new to the whole tranny scene.

DGA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It point's toward warn things in the trans, by seeing the pressures in P, N, R, & D.

If you are new to all of it, I'd start Googling and reading through this site. There is a wealth of information out there on the 4L60Es. They've been around for a long time and were manufactured in huge numbers and put in multitude of things.

Johnny.

Reaction score
Sorry for jacking your thread, but i have the same problem with my 4l60e. Works fine cold, then after a 10 min drive hard 1-2-3 shifts, no OD-revs 2000rpm @ 100kph/
62mph. Should rev 1700rpm in OD(3.42 rear gear). I bought the Fitzall TCC valve, the only way to install it is to remove the valve body from the transmission. To the experienced guys on the forum, will the check balls fall out when the valve body is removed?

Thanks, Johnny.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSOkie