rear bumper ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

603 z71

Reaction score
hey guys this is my first post so bear with me here haha. i live in New Hampshire so obviously i got some rust on my 97 gmc z71. have and old gm rear bumper from a 70's maybe 80's brackets are different and it seems to be almost 20 inches wider. should i try making brackets for that or should i make a nice clean tube bumper for the rear? im gonna be putting a new hitch on and probably adding a body lift in the future. anyone got pics or ideas? oh p.s its a ecsb.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
You're best bet (IMO) is to make one yourself if you can, you'll come out WAY cheaper.

603 z71

Reaction score
thanks, id rather make one anyways and my paps want tht old bumper for his 98 ecsb

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
there some nice round pipe ones with diamond plate covers o nthe sides u can probably mount some lights in there

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Yeah build your own if you have the time and tools. I just ordered this one off eBay from a company in Texas, ran me around $440 shipped, will take about 4 weeks to build and ship:

You must be registered for see images attach