RealLift Torsion Bar Relocators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Looking to sell my pair of RealLift Torsion Bar Relocators. Bought to put them on my truck but looks like the IFS may be out the window soon, so they do me no good. Trying to get some of my money back out of them. They are used, but solid as a rock and are backed by a lifetime warranty that follows the relocators for life, no matter what truck they are put on.

If you are curious of what they are, they are for lifted trucks that still retain the torsion bar suspension. So most every lifted IFS Chevy/GM. It brings your torsion bars back inside the frame rails, so you don't have the unsightly crossmember and torsion bars hanging below your frame to get caught on something or bent.

For more information, look up Realiftsusp.com.

Looks like these. A few dings but could be repainted/coated to look like new.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Lets try 200 shipped to your door, Or best offer. I'm open to bargain or trade. Trying to cover the cost of the SAS coming up.

Last edited:

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Yeah my front diff is going out, and so are the ball joints and everything again. I just rebuilt it last summer. I saw that you started your swap. Are you keeping a build thread on it?

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Not one specific to the SAS. Around the same time I decided to SAS the Burb I sprained my ankle and was out of work for over a week. And by the time I could actually work again, we pretty much got a straight month of storms so I could only work a couple days a week.

It's just been one thing after another slowing me down but the end is in sight.