Rdaio517's 91 S10- Lets try this again.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:nono: 3rd times the charm right? Not even sure how to start with this one, it's a 91 s10 with a 4.3 V6 and a 5 speed straight pipe, "flatbed", needs interior door panels. After it was all said and done, with registration it was about $550. Probably the dumbest thing I have ever spent my money on, but it gets me back and fourth. Despite the looks, it is pretty zippy. These are the best pictures of it I have at the moment.
You must be registered for see images attach

Started going black on the interior. Not a very good pic, but you get the idea.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I'll pray for you, my friend. All in all, those squarebody s10s look better to me than the roundbodies. At least you'll have something else to drive. After my old truck got sold, it took my dad a month and a half to give me his truck after he found himself a little Accord

Sent while pulling out a Ford

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the square bodies a lot better than the round bodies, this will be the third one I've had. I wrecked the first one, the 2nd one was no good, and now there is this one. I kinda want to lift it.

Last edited:

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not sure, I've never seen one lifted crazy unless it's a mud truck that never sees asphalt

I'll have to see what I can find, it will be hard to make it look decent being lowered in the back, we will see.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I'll have to see what I can find, it will be hard to make it look decent being lowered in the back, we will see.

Don't get me wrong, S10s canbe really nice. But after having 2 fullsize trucks, I can't imagine owning anything else. Bow tie till I die lol. But I'm definitely interested in seeing where this goes. I think it would look sick leveled and lifted a few inches with some bigger A/Ts

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, S10s canbe really nice. But after having 2 fullsize trucks, I can't imagine owning anything else. Bow tie till I die lol. But I'm definitely interested in seeing where this goes. I think it would look sick leveled and lifted a few inches with some bigger A/Ts

It's hard going from a full size to this. I like the idea of leveled and lifted...

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
It's hard going from a full size to this. I like the idea of leveled and lifted...

Yeah, I've seen some newer s10s like that and it looks good. It wont give the same "I can run over mountains" feeling as a fullsize pickup but they can still be mean looking

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
I was looking for a 1st get 4.3 5 speed when i found the s10 i have now... Its a 2nd gen with a 2.2 and 5 speed. I traded for it and have practically nothing in it.