Rdaio517's 91 S10- Lets try this again.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh, and the 31's on the rear! :head3:
You must be registered for see images attach

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did some searching, lift spindles seem to be the way to go. I might end up getting a 4wd blazer and putting my cab onto that frame, and have lots of good parts too! Kind of hard to find a square body 4wd s10.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Did some searching, lift spindles seem to be the way to go. I might end up getting a 4wd blazer and putting my cab onto that frame, and have lots of good parts too! Kind of hard to find a square body 4wd s10.

People do some cool **** with Blazers. I'm just dead at on a fullsize. Sure, it's worse gas but I'm a fullsize truck guy, 6'4 isn't meant to be smashed into small vehicles. My mom use to drive an 08 Honda Fit. I had to bend my neck down to sit in it, it was terrible

Sent while pulling out a Ford

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
People do some cool **** with Blazers. I'm just dead at on a fullsize. Sure, it's worse gas but I'm a fullsize truck guy, 6'4 isn't meant to be smashed into small vehicles. My mom use to drive an 08 Honda Fit. I had to bend my neck down to sit in it, it was terrible

Sent while pulling out a Ford

I'd keep a full size if I was out of high school. Mileage, Insurance, and payment got to be a bit much. With this one, there isn't a payment, insurance isn't crap, and mileage isn't terrible. After may I will be getting a full size again though!