RCX lift kit. Confused about the steering. Need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
The pictures are confusing and I dont really know where to go from here. I took the steering links and tie rods off and I have my new steering link ready to bolt up. But i have no idea what they are trying to tell me to do. Anyone that has the RCX kit installed, can you help me out? It would me alot. I have no clue where they got that link at and where they are bolting it up to :banghead:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
There's a spot on the new steering apparatus and there's a hole in the middle of the new front crossmember

Sent from my BBC Iphone

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
There's a spot on the new steering apparatus and there's a hole in the middle of the new front crossmember

Sent from my BBC Iphone

This is correct. Ill try to snap a few pics in a little while when it gets daylight for you if you'd like.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That link should be in your bag of nuts an bolts. You will have to assemble it. One end is standard threads an the other is left hand threads.