RARE CHEVY TRUCK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One member here bought a white one from a relative, it was a 1500 CCSB... Or a 2500 CCSB 2wd I dont remember fully.

If it was a 1500 it was made by a conversion company not by gm. GM did make 2500 CCSB 2wd.

What the BOTBOY said. The only factory crew cab shortbed pickups were 2500 and 3500s. EVERY SINGLE 1500 CCSB was an aftermarket conversion.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was close. Not sure if this is kosher but, i also picked up a 1987 GMC 3/4 ton regular cab, long bed, 2 Wheel drive, 350 V8 in California. I had intentions of keeping it but, since now I bought my Dad's truck, I plan to sell it. However, after tuning it and driving it home, it lost tranny fluid in the tune of a 5 to 7 quarts. We could not see any fluid on the underside or on the ground below. In addition, it would spew white smoke every so often. It drove great all the way from Cal to Wash. Now it's sitting in my driveway. Any ideas what is up with this?

kyburzca
It is loosing tranny fluid from the vacuum modulator. Tranny fluid burns white.