RARE CHEVY TRUCK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Assuming that CCSB is Club Cab Short Bed?

CCSB - Crew Cab Short Box.

CCLB - Crew Cab Long Box

RCSB - Regular Cab Short Box
also called
SCSB - Single Cab Short Box

SCLB - Single Cab Long Box

RCLB - Reg cab Long box

ECLB - Extended Cab Long Box

Kyburzca

Reaction score
I was close. Not sure if this is kosher but, i also picked up a 1987 GMC 3/4 ton regular cab, long bed, 2 Wheel drive, 350 V8 in California. I had intentions of keeping it but, since now I bought my Dad's truck, I plan to sell it. However, after tuning it and driving it home, it lost tranny fluid in the tune of a 5 to 7 quarts. We could not see any fluid on the underside or on the ground below. In addition, it would spew white smoke every so often. It drove great all the way from Cal to Wash. Now it's sitting in my driveway. Any ideas what is up with this?

kyburzca

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I was close. Not sure if this is kosher but, i also picked up a 1987 GMC 3/4 ton regular cab, long bed, 2 Wheel drive, 350 V8 in California. I had intentions of keeping it but, since now I bought my Dad's truck, I plan to sell it. However, after tuning it and driving it home, it lost tranny fluid in the tune of a 5 to 7 quarts. We could not see any fluid on the underside or on the ground below. In addition, it would spew white smoke every so often. It drove great all the way from Cal to Wash. Now it's sitting in my driveway. Any ideas what is up with this?

kyburzca

Did you check it hot before and then cold, I'd check it again while hot and engine running to make sure..

btw... isn't Kosher when food is prepared in accordance with Jewish Dietary laws?

Kyburzca

Reaction score
Yeah....I know... I was in the process of cooking and adding the Kosher salt. :) Sorry about the mis-spelling.