RARE CHEVY TRUCK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyburzca

Reaction score
Hi,

i'm new to the forum. I just purchase my Dad's 1991 Chevy C2500, short bed, extended cab, 2 wheel drive truck. What I'm wondering is how rare it is. I say that becuz, I've never seen one up for sale like this one. Can anyone tell me how many they made like this one? I haven't even picked it up from California yet.

Thanks,

Kyburzca

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't give you any production numbers, but an extended cab shortbed 3/4-ton is a pretty uncommon truck for sure. I've seen only a very few.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
There's 3 or 4 running around here, if your looking to get extra cash out of it being "rare" slap another $200 over the cost of any other 2500 in comparable shape. Unless the truck is in perfect condition I don't think you'll make much off of it being special or hard to find.

Kyburzca

Reaction score
Oh no, I'm not trying to sell it. My Dad would be a little tight if I did that. Actually, I was just curious. I just haven't seen any around. He took really good care of this truck. It has 84K original miles and no dents or damage. He's always kept it serviced. He did pull a 5th wheel with it. It's set up for a 5th wheel which I'm planning to pick up a small one (24ft or less). Thanks to all for your quick responses back.

Kyburzca (Randy from Hansville WA)