Random parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
have you by chance seen any gray obs dashs? just like the one 94Z71er wants. all i would need is the main dash and the center radio piece. i live in ga i can pm you and give you a price. thanks for your help

I have a couple dashes to go find. Ill be out this weekend if we get some good weather. It's been raining in the mornings and I've had a rough week personally so the weekend it is. My apologies.

Tyler/T-Unit

Reaction score
I have a couple dashes to go find. Ill be out this weekend if we get some good weather. It's been raining in the mornings and I've had a rough week personally so the weekend it is. My apologies.

Tyler/T-Unit

its all good man no real rush. if you dont mind telling me what you are charging the other guy for the dash and what his shipping just so i have a guess of what the price would be. gray would be my first choice but if theres anything else out there let me know. thanks if its easier to text my number is 4045456080. thanks man

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
do you still have the v6 flex hose? I think Jonathon needs one.

bluedxj

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats the under hood storage box? something that came stock?

bluedxj

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats cool how big is the storage area? and would it fit my 92 gmc truck?