Random parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Bumpers

Going this week to find a door handle. Anyone need anything while I'm out?

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Lol I've had some crazy overtime this week. And I'm currently broke as a joke. Guy owes me $100 for storage and I won't see that til next Friday. Won't get to the yard til next weds third or Friday....:banghead:

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I may actually end up going tomorrow. My buddy wants to pay me for storage so I can go parts hunting for him as well. It's less than $100 so I'm gonna have to be picky but I will be going back after payday. I'm gonna have a whopper of a check hopefully. I've been killing the o/t clock this week :rocking:

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
More catch up than anything. I've got some debt I desperately need to lose. An if I switch to first shift I will be a happy camper. I can do more stuff after work. No more midnight out times.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Bump.

Still have a v-6 hose and the drop in k&n

V6 hose just pay shipping. The k&n I would like to see $15 plus shipping. It's $60 new. I can even buy a cleaning kit if you want that included with the package

Tyler/T-Unit