Race?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
A 13.4 350z? That isn't going to happeb without some tires, mineshaft air, and an act of god. You'd be hard pressed to find many stock 370s running anything quicker than a low to mid 13 as well. Thats not to say its impossible but its just so far away from what is considered normal. Hell mm&ff got ahold of a factory freak z28 and squeezed 12.7 out of it in texas heat, but its just such a rarity to see any stock fbody dip below 13s.

Assuming equal drivers and conditions a ls1 fbody should easily dispatch a 350z. The 370z would be more of a drivers race.

Well I'm not sure about what Fast Fords, joe blow, or who ever said what... do u own a Fbody? We own both a 350 and a 370 and also C5... So what would I know, obviously nothing, but if u ever acquire an Fbody and u get the money making urge to embarrass a 370, don't get hustled... be sure and mod it some.. Have a good day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Run watchu brung... He makes fun of ur truck so u go get ur firebird..? No dice... U race him heads up... Then ram him at the finish line...

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
By what your age says I'm assuming its a high school party. If this guy has a 350z daddy probably payed for it. Tell him to bring a car HE payed for and race it. People talked so much trash on my car in school yet none of them had the cars or the balls to race it. It wasn't the fastest but it would walk all over their cars.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
By what your age says I'm assuming its a high school party. If this guy has a 350z daddy probably payed for it. Tell him to bring a car HE payed for and race it. People talked so much trash on my car in school yet none of them had the cars or the balls to race it. It wasn't the fastest but it would walk all over their cars.

Haha this reminds me of a conversation I just had a few weeks ago with my buddies son talking about his truck was bigger than mine.... I told him IF you ever grow up and become a man, you can pay your own bills, buy ur own house and vehicles. Then you can talk smack lol

Reaction score
tell him to piss off and come talk when he can handle a truck. hell run him any ways if you keep up rag on about a your truck keeping up with a sports car.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I was at a party this weekend when some guy started making fun of my truck. He has a nissan 350z no work done to it. At home I have a 1998 firebird formula with full flowmasters. If I wouldd've went home and got the ls1 how do you think I would've done? Both manuals by the way.

Having owned both of those cars, well, not a formula, but a WS6, the T/A would have gotten her.

But dirt is for racing, asphalt is for getting there.

You must be registered for see images attach

TruckinThruTEXAS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha this reminds me of a conversation I just had a few weeks ago with my buddies son talking about his truck was bigger than mine.... I told him IF you ever grow up and become a man, you can pay your own bills, buy ur own house and vehicles. Then you can talk smack lol

Lol good one

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk