Question for all you Audio guroos out there

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Yeah, run the speaker wire into the high level inputs. I may have an extra plug or 2 from old amps I've had. You also could get some RCA adapters that turns your speaker output into RCA plugs. I've heard the audio quality sucks doing this.

I have seen those. I have heard that the quality sucks as well. I Want to do it right.

Doing it with the high ins with the current amps and then I may also be able to put in a different set of subs and amp (kickers I got for free from my uncle that were out of my cousins truck) and all I would need is another power kit.

I would assume 3 amps is too much to run off of one 4 ga kit?

If you could find some of those Hi input plugs I would be interested.

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
3 amps is defiantly going to put a strain on your entire charging system. I run a 4ga wire for my single 600 watt amp. I wouldn't run 3 off of it. Can I ask why you want to amplify all of your speakers? Ive never run an amp to dash and door speakers and have defiantly done some hearing damage.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
With the head unit I have it just does not have the power I would like it to have. I cannot get the speakers loud enough for some of the stuff I would like, (Normal Radio station which could be my problem.

I Do not want to be blowing all my speakers up either so maybe I will put a little more thought into this.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
What speakers do you have? You can run three amps off 4ga as long as its rated to power all three. You don't have really big amps anyways. 2 30amp amplifiers will be fine on 4 gauge.