quesion on vortec 5.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
as for motor mods i wanted to overahaul it maybe bore .30 over,headwork,cam kit,bettter timing chain?,longtube headers, and i think thats about it suggestions on that too

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well theres several here locally that can do it but it has to be 98 and up thats the thing

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, Im a tuner and thats my cut off for data logging. I can tune them before 98 but not a live tune kind of thing

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, Im a tuner and thats my cut off for data logging. I can tune them before 98 but not a live tune kind of thing

ah ok bro well theres several here FILE,SPIKE,TMS motorsports...etc so my question is so then i should also buy a separate 98 vortec 5.7 ''computer'' pcm and could they live tune it and program it to my engine or i have to do that 411swap i hear about

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do they make a intake to make a vortec engine carb? cuz also my other buddie is selling me a a built carbed 350 and just making it work to my 4l60e the way u did it fastorange which thats the other option

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
do they make a intake to make a vortec engine carb? cuz also my other buddie is selling me a a built carbed 350 and just making it work to my 4l60e the way u did it fastorange which thats the other option
Yes they do, Edelbrock, Weiand, Professional Products, all make Carb vortec intake, Edelbrock has everything from Performer to Victor.