quad headlight to single headligh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That 88-93 that they say is because the corner lights will only fit the 88-93 grille.

Its pretty simple to install these.

Just take your grille off, remove the old headlight housings and brackets, then bolt new brackets/headlights on and your done. Then you just have to aim them

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
same grille but unbolting the old and bolting in new doesn't finish the job, you need the bubls and you need the wiring for the new lights. I am going to do this same swap, I have an 88 with quad glass and I got the chrome ebay lights for mine. I also bought 9005's and 9006's for bubls and then got the right pigtails for each.

I was told the grill eis the same and was used on the 88-93's and around 90-93 they all had the one piece lights, except the work truck models which had the one almost square light.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
swims when you get to doing yours let me know. im gonna replace the light and upgrade to ebay ones later on so make a write up or something. il have to research how the pig tails connect to the 88 harness

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
swims when you get to doing yours let me know. im gonna replace the light and upgrade to ebay ones later on so make a write up or something. il have to research how the pig tails connect to the 88 harness
there the same wire colors just solder them in and heat shrink it. it was an easy swap from going from composite to quad sealed beams its the same but in reverse order.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no you get mounting brackets with the ebay lights, you just unbolt yours and then bolt the ebay ones on.

will do I got the headlight pigtails here, and have the part numbers I just have to pull them out and write em on here for ya or search online and post links.

Last edited: